Crawford South Africa is an established loss adjusting partner for South African companies who require loss adjustment solutions and claims support. Our diverse team of highly skilled professionals deliver reliable loss adjustment, business process outsourcing and specialised services.
As a locally owned, Level 1 BBBEE, fully empowered South African company, our roots are deep. At the same time, our global network of partner expertise covers 63 countries. With a focus on sub-Saharan Africa and South Africa in particular, but reaching all the way across the African continent – Crawford delivers global and local insight and experience.
Areas of expertise:
- Property Damage: domestic and commercial property losses, agricultural, large and complex losses, surveying, overseeing of repairs/reinstatement
- Construction and Engineering: Contractors All Risks (CAR), Erection All Risks (EAR), Machinery Breakdown, Plant All Risks (PAR), Construction Liabilities
- Global Mining: all minerals, allied processing, refining, production, plant and equipment, business interruption, disaster recovery, mitigation management
- Marine and Transportation: ports and harbours, pipelines, railway infrastructure, rolling stock, road transportation, marine cargo, project cargo, freight and marine liabilities, inland transportation
- Liability/Casualty: employer and public liability, personal injury, professional indemnity, political risk, legal services
- Energy and Utilities: plant and equipment, fire loss and damage
- Business Interruption